HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. We have a strong appetite for growth, showcasing creativity and innovation is key to our success.THE POSITION
The Manager of Product Safety & Regulatory Affairs helps to drive impactful innovations, steers and executes compliance with ANZ regulations during development of new products, and monitors and analyses the development of chemical legislation in the ANZ markets of the Henkel Consumer Brands business. For these markets, this position implements Standard Operating Procedures, steers the biological approval process, coordinates the authorization of biocides and defines the content of safety data sheets. This role is a newly created position and part of a defined new structure, based in Ingleburn, Sydney.YOUR ROLE
- Ensuring product safety and regulatory compliance during development of new products.
- Anticipates and influences regulatory changes with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Monitoring and analysis of the development of chemical legislation and/or packaging-specific regulatory changes in ANZ markets, implementation of appropriate Standard Operating Procedures and mitigation of any risks for Henkel Consumer Brands.
- Steering the biological approval process and defining the content of Safety Data Sheets of Home care & Beauty care products in ANZ markets.
- Ensuring all chemicals are compliant with AICIS requirements.
- Ensuring regulatory support and guidance is provided to the business in a timely manner.
- A Master's Degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Toxicology) coupled with 3 year's work experience in a similar role within a consumer/FMCG business.
- Strong understanding of ANZ Regulations, interpretation, and execution.
- Established relationships with industry associations and willingness to represent Henkel at relevant industry events.
- Understanding of NPD cycles, technical documentation and/or product registrations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, creative, and an open-minded team-player, and able to work autonomously.
- Maintains high standards, is results-orientated and highly entrepreneurial.
- Able to critically analyse situations and provide insightful observations and improvements.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills, highly desirable, as is the ability to use software (e.g. SAP) to look up information/extract data.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.