QC ChemistPay Rate:
60-65K annuallyDuties and Responsibilities:
The general duties and responsibilities of the "Chemist" include but are not limited to the following:
Minimum Qualifications include:
- Conduct routine testing or other analysis of pharmaceutical or nutraceutical products in a specific group or department setting.
- Conduct advanced testing and/or critical testing, as required.
- Operate specialized equipment or conduct specialized skill testing.
- Must have experience in HPLC, dissolution and routine analytical lab equipment's
- Participate in investigation activities.
- Ensure compliance to all data integrity and cGMP practices, procedures, and expect
- Ensure compliance with all good documentation practices.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA), physical sciences preferred, Masters or (MS) or Doctorate (PhD)Proficiently speak English as a first or second language
- Proficiently communicate and understand (read and write) scientific work in English. Have excellent organization, learning and teaching skills required to work in teams
- Ability to understand and analyze complex data sets.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and other scientific based software.
- Experienced in Empower 3 is preferred
- Must be familiar with cGMP and GDP
- Experience with LIMS is a plus
- This role works in a cGMP laboratory or manufacturing environment, where personal protective equipment is required, which may include uniforms, lab coats, safety glasses, respiratory protective equipment, hearing protection, etc. Work with or around solvents, powders, or other materials commonly found in a pharmaceutical laboratory or manufacturing facility is required.