Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University, is accepting applications for a full-time
Pulmonologist at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor employed by the Division of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine and the Jane & Leonard Korman Respiratory Institute of Thomas Jefferson and National Jewish Health.
We are seeking a Pulmonologist with a focus on Advanced Lung Diseases
, to join our growing and vibrant academic program. Currently we have 35 faculty engaged in patient care, NIH-funded research and clinical trials, and education.
The successful candidate will be based at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia. Candidates are expected to engage in scholarly activities and teaching responsibilities may include teaching pulmonary and critical care fellows, residents and medical students. Qualifications:
- Successful candidate must have completed an Internal Medicine residency program, as well as Pulmonary/Critical Care fellowship program.
- Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine.
- Candidates must have a record of providing excellent clinical care, possess academic credentials that will qualify for an academic appointment in department of Pulmonary, Allergy and Critical Care Medicine. Demonstrated experience as a clinical educator as well as scholarship experience is important.
- The ability to obtain a medical license in the Commonwealth of PA prior to state date.
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans
- 401(a), 403(b), 457, Structured Portfolio Investment Plans
- Generous PTO Plan
- Long-Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance w/ Tail
- Life Insurance
Jefferson Health in Philadelphia and National Jewish Health, the nation's leading respiratory hospital, based in Denver, Colorado, have partnered to create the Jane and Leonard Korman Respiratory Institute in Philadelphia. The Institute is enabled by the continuing support of the Jane and Leonard Korman Family Foundation. The collaboration leverages the strengths of each organization and defines best practices for treatment and research of pulmonary and related diseases including COPD, asthma, interstitial lung disease, sarcoidosis and infectious respiratory diseases.
National Jewish Health is the leading and only institution dedicated to research and treatment of respiratory disease, treating both adults and children. Jefferson Health is reimagining health care for the greater Philadelphia region and southern New Jersey, with 23,000 people dedicated to providing the highest-quality, compassionate care for patients and discovering new treatments and therapies to define the future of care. Together, Jefferson Health and National Jewish Health bring an extraordinary level of expertise in addressing complex respiratory illnesses.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Associate Professor, Location: Philadelphia, PA - 19107 , PL: 554118362