Allied Universal®, North America's leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!We are hiring EMT certified candidates at our Menlo Park, CA location. Pay Range: $25.35 plus $4.60 per hour health and welfare benefits. $1,000 hiring bonus!!!Shift: Swing 2pm-10pmPerks: Access to onsite Gym, Competitive Pay, Weekly Pay, Growth Opportunities, and Benefits Package
Allied Universal has security jobs and are seeking to fill the position of a On-Site EMT Officer .
A On-Site EMT
is responsible for the safety and security of the facilities they protect. The On-Site EMT
acts as a visible deterrent to crime and client rule infractions, as well as detects and reports suspicious, unsafe or criminal acts at or near their assigned posts, which may be a threat to the property, clients, guests or employees at the site.QUALIFICATIONS/REQUIREMENTS:
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Be at least 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent
- Possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Must possess and maintain Department of Public Health License as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or higher
- Must have current CPR/AED Certification
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver's License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Respond to medical emergencies to provide medical treatment per basic life support (BLS) Protocols as well as extinguish incipient stage fires
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 70 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.aus.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.