Job DescriptionMinimum Qualifications:
Master's degree in computer science or a closely related field with at least 18 credit hours of graduate level coursework in Computer Science or a related Information Technology field. Teaching and/or Work Experience:
At least three years of teaching and/or work experience in programming languages. The instructor is responsible for teaching advanced Python Programming language.Course Description:
In this course, students will gain advanced knowledge of Python language, including user-defined classes, object-oriented design, multithreading, regular expressions, exceptional handling, and using Python to connect to databases. Students also will demonstrate an understanding knowledge of using Pandas, NumPy, and Matplotlib to do statistical analysis and data visualization.Knowledge, Skills, and Capabilities:
- Excellent programming advancement skills as evidenced by experience with the Python programming language.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office products (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access).
- Demonstrate proficiency in oral, written, and computer skills appropriate.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and effective oral and written communication/public relation skills.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Teaching advance Python course as determined by the terms of the employment contract.
- Providing quality instruction, teaching the class for the entire class period, and properly covering course materials and skills as determined in the course outline.
- Developing objectives, assignments, grading standards, attendance policies and course syllabus to be distributed at first class meeting.
- Providing supervisor with syllabus, objectives, and course outlines for the class.
- Being well prepared for each class.
- Keeping accurate attendance and grade records.
- Submitting midterm and final grades, and all required reports on time.
- Utilizing different and creative teaching techniques where relevant.
- Returning homework assignments and exams on a timely basis.
- Improving course content and objectives as required.
- Making ideas to the supervisor about textbooks, software, instructional materials, supplies and/or equipment needs.