DEVELOPMENTAL BEHAVIORAL PEDIATRICIAN
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts' premier healthcare provider and home to the University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School - Baystate, is seeking a full-time Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician to join our organization.
Position Highlights -
- Join our team of two psychologists and one developmental behavioral pediatrician in our state-of-the-art pediatric specialty outpatient center which is home to 15 pediatric specialty clinics.
- Provide interdisciplinary developmental-behavioral evaluations and care of young children with a wide range of developmental and behavioral health needs including developmental and learning disabilities, complex neurodevelopmental conditions, ADHD, genetic disorders, and other special health care needs.
- Collaboration with multiple divisions of Baystate Children's Hospital, community resources, and schools.
- Combination of clinical care and resident, fellow and medical student teaching with faculty appointment at University of Massachusetts Chan Medical School.
- Lead in the development of innovative approaches to teaching interns and residents and oversee the educational mission of the division. Research opportunities available and encouraged.
- Support division goals of improved access to care, quality of care, patient satisfaction, and support the fiduciary obligations of the division. Assist with strategic planning, program development and fostering philanthropy.
- We are committed to the wellness of our physicians and are pleased to offer excellent benefits, ongoing mentoring and support of your professional development goals, and opportunities to flex FTE to fit your lifestyle.
YOU BELONG AT BAYSTATE. At Baystate Health we know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what elevates respect for our patients and staff. As a Baystate leader, we look to your insights in helping us increase diversity representation among leadership, providers, and all roles across our organization through changes in policies, procedures, and practices in order to build equity across the organization.
Qualifications: ABMS BC in Pediatrics and BE/BC in Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics, or both. Strong commitment to collaboration, courage, quality, and lifelong learning is essential.
To learn more about our health system and living in western Massachusetts, please visit our website at www.choosebaystatehealth.org. Interact with us socially at facebook.com/BaystateCareers or on Twitter @BaystateCareers.
Are you ready to advance your career with us?
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrician, Location: Springfield, MA - 01199 , PL: 553455695