Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
* Protein purification (mAbs, therapeutic proteins, reagent proteins) by affinity or native methods
* Use and troubleshoot the AKTA suite of purification instruments
* Analytical characterization of proteins by SDS-PAGE, CGE, Western Blot, and analytical SEC
* Perform high-throughput sample testing in an organized and timely manner
* Quantitate proteins by UV and BCA assay
* Dialyze and concentrate proteins
* Sterile filtration, formulations, and vialing
* Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks, prepare precise technical report summaries, analysis and maintain appropriate documentation
* Perform basic dilution and stoichiometric calculations
* Bachelor's degree with emphasis in biochemistry, analytical chemistry, or related field
* 1-3 years relevant lab experience
* Working knowledge of and/or skills in protein characterization (SDS-PAGE, CGE, Western Blot, SEC, protein quantitation, buffer preparation)
* AKTA experience is a plus
Position is full-time, first shift, Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Kalamazoo, MI are encouraged to apply.
What We Offer
* Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
* Life and disability insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.