Job Description Job Summary
The Modern Hebrew instructor will provide quality instruction for beginner to advanced level Hebrew students, creating and maintaining an environment that promotes learning and motivating students to develop language skills and a good foundation for continued growth in Hebrew language proficiency. Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach reading, writing, grammar and conversational Hebrew to students with no prior knowledge or experience up to an advanced level.
- The course will be taught from the textbook "Hebrew From Scratch", part A and B.
Supervisory Responsibilities:Physical Requirements:
- Must be a native Hebrew speaker or speak at a native fluency level.
- Teaching credential required. (This can be from outside the United States)
- Must have expertise teaching with the Ulpan method of "Hebrew with Hebrew".
- Ability to teach Hebrew from a beginner level up to advanced conversational.
- Proven experience teaching adults of all ages.
- Experience teaching in the US a plus.
- Must be proficient in Zoom and able to manage teaching in an online environment and in the classroom.
- Prolonged sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
This may not be all inclusive and responsibilities may change over time.
Powered by JazzHR