Looking for a way to turn your talents in the water into a rewarding job teaching others how to swim? Consider becoming a Swim Instructor for Tatsuki Swimming School.
This is a position allows you to work in the water with children and adults of all ages and skill levels. If you have a high level of enthusiasm, energy and a love for swimming and water safety, this may be the right place for you. Ideally, we are looking for someone who can help build confidence and skills in others to transform them into self-aware, strong individuals, in the water and in their daily lives.
- Assist students in achieving their swimming goals
- Provide support and encouragement while teaching skills
- Maintain awareness of pool safety
- Provide accurate records of lessons
- Maintain a courteous and polite demeanor
- Ability to swim
- Ability to work with children of all ages
- Willingness to learn and be trained in the Tatsuki Swimming School curriculum
- Preference given to Lifeguard Certification
Associated topics: clinical, constable, emr, healthy, hospital, nursing, safety, sewer system, scba, wwtp