- Provide medical input for concept development and review of promotional materials and sales training materials as part of the Promotional Materials Development & Review process for the US Vaccines business; partner with legal and regulatory colleagues to ensure compliant and accurate content.
- Collaborates with Brand partners in providing expert input, product support and ensures consistency of approach and deliverables.
- As an integrated member of the Brand Teams, ensures that medical plans supporting the Asset and the Business Unit are successfully executed to achieve short- and long-term objectives.
- Promotional Materials Development & Review: Provide medical input for concept development and review of promotional materials and sales training materials. Partner with legal and regulatory colleagues to ensure compliant and accurate content.
- Partner with the US Medical Affairs Vaccine Assets Leads in the development and execution of strategic medical and scientific activities.
- Sales Training: Medical lead for Sales training content development on disease background and vaccine product knowledge as well as medical content expert for sales training classes.
- Partner with the US Medical Affairs Vaccine Assets Leads in interacting with external stakeholders including key opinion leaders and public health experts
- Partner with US Commercial leads to ensure alignment on key strategies, deliverables, and communication for Vaccine Assets in the US
- Medical Information (MI) Partnership: Partner with MI colleagues to provide expert input into Medical Letters and ensure updates as needed
- Medical lead for Vaccines US Promotional Speaker programs with regards to development of speaker program presentations and training materials
- Provides US medical support and guidance for label updates and responses to regulatory requests.
- Assists with ongoing training of US Field Based Medical teams to align field and HQ with one medical voice.
- MD/DO degree required
- 3 years or more of relevant experience required
- Demonstrated track record of high performance and excellence
- Ability to analyze, define, and convey complex concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Well-organized with the ability to be flexible, prioritize multiple demands, and effectively lead in a matrix organization.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience analyzing healthcare data, including medical literature review and evaluation.
- Understanding of the complex business environment within the US healthcare system as well as emerging healthcare trends.
Other Job Details:
- 25-30% travel may be required.
- Last Date to Apply for Job: December 8, 2022.
- Eligible for Relocation Package: No
Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
Relocation assistance may be available based on business needs and/or eligibility.Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine Act
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative. EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.