GDO Health Data Insights & Design is a diverse team of Insights experts and Transformative Solution Designers. We provide insights to business teams, unlock unstructured business problems, bring innovative analytical platforms that enable fast and efficient drug development decisions. GDO is the bridge that turns great science into great medicines resulting in new, life-changing therapies for patients around the world. We are embedded in GDO Program Strategy and Planning business unit enabling sound decisions and predictions based on data.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Help perform data analysis, identifies business needs, defines requirements, documents processes and procedures
• Collaborate with Health Data Insights, Transformative Design teams with a user and product-oriented mindset
• Gather and analyze large datasets, identify key analytical opportunities and models.
• Transform raw data into impactful business insights, develop and optimize the data extraction, transformation, and reporting process
• Contributes to algorithm development for precision targeting, testing, and implementing these algorithms in scalable methods. Measure and optimize the quality of those algorithms over time
• Support work on cross-functional projects using advance modelling & analytics techniques, develop and maintain machine learning models and solutions
• Contribute to the overall user experience and design of new solutions and services and support super user training.
• Plans and contributes to the execution and testing of analytics applications, including validation/UAT of analytics solution, training materials and user guides
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• 2-5 years of Industry experience in Predictive Modelling, Data Analytics and/or Data Mining
• Strong programming experience in Excel, Python, R, BI platforms like Qlik Sense, others
• Experience of understanding and/or generating meaningful insights on large scale datasets
• Pharma Data Knowledge (IQVIA, Symphony, Claims, Clinical Operations (CTMS) etc.) preferred
• Proven track record in working across a matrix organization
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Communicates and works with business subject matter experts and organizational leadership
• Strong knowledge of multiple core Clinical Development functions (data management, statistical programming, trial management and monitoring) preferable.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network : If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network