At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
• Drives innovation in new packaging platforms, materials and systems. Influences strategic direction of packaging at Henkel.
• Develops and designs new packaging for safe, convenient and attractive transport of products under a variety of conditions. Develops packaging material standards and specifications. Reviews existing test methods and develops new test methods where applicable.
• Evaluates packaging and transporting methods and procedures to ensure compliance with safety and quality standards. Evaluates and recommends efficient packing procedures, innovations in packaging materials, and utilization of automation where needed.
• Develops engineering drawings and specifications with suppliers to determine materials and design required to maximize convenience, utility and function based on the product's physical characteristics, including safety and special-handling requirements.
• Designs and coordinates laboratory tests plant trials to assess technical feasibility in the qualification of new materials, and equipment.
• Provides technical support to ensure quality standards, package performance, and continued supply of products and packaging materials. Participates on continuous improvement teams.
• May oversee the coordination of activities at contract packaging sites. Oversees exterior package design to ensure proper product identification, consumer appeal, printing appearance, and production techniques.
• BS in Package Engineering. Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Experience in Packaging in CPG or FMCG.
• Experience in developing presentations and presenting to Senior Management.
The salary for this role is $75,000.00 - $85,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: