At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- To enhance related quality activities and follow up.
- Coordinate with other department to proceed the notification of new launch
- Quality Module Management in SAP.
- Fulfill and ensure the requirement of China Cosmetics Regulation.
- Make the contract manufacturers/suppliers meet Henkel and related requirement.
- No critical finding in related audit.
- Complete the notification in NMPA system correctly and in time.
- Maintenance the SAP data well and exactly
- Individually Tasks (Time in %)
- Collect the required documents and complete the notification in NMPA system (40%)
- Handle with SAP system on quality management module. (30%)
- Production information of AW checking(20%)
- Other quality related tasks. (10%)
- Bachelor's degree of engineering (major in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Pharmacy, Medicine, Food)
- Basic understanding of cosmetic products.
- Fluent in English.
- MS Office
- Notification system in NMPA handing experience
- Knowledge of quality management.
- English writing and speaking skill.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.