At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Work with subject matter experts and Data/ Business Analysts to understand business data and related processes.
- Consult, design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions using one or more of Azure data and analytics services.
- Semantic Power BI data modelling and dashboarding for requested initiatives
- Design and build production data pipelines.
- Analyse, re-architect and re-platform on-premises data stores/ databases to modern data platforms on Azure cloud, using Azure or 3rd party services.
- Implement rules & automate data cleansing, mapping, transformation, logging, and exception handling.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to promote technology strategies, analyze and test products, perform proofs-of-concept, and pilot new technologies and/or methods in mid to small scale projects.
- Review vendor solution designs to ensure technology appropriateness, standards compliance, and platform capacity alignment.
- Maintain documentation related to datasets and analysis and ensure that everyone on the data team uses the same language and definitions
- Collaborate with our platform team to discover opportunities to improve our systems, enterprises, and processes to have high-quality data
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Data Science, or related field.
- 6+ years of experience analyzing data as part of BI/Analytics solution initiatives.
- Experience in Azure ADF, Azure Synapse, SQL, Spark, Databricks, Power BI, Azure Certification is advantageous
- Excellent coding skills in relevant languages for Microsoft Azure environment (SQL, Python, C#, DAX, .NET, Storages, Dockers, DevOps, Terraform, Dremio, shell scripting)
- Good software engineering principals
- Working experience with Agile Methodology and Kanban
- Fluent in English; German language skill is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.