At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. This job is located in Ingleburn, Sydney NSW. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Development and implementation of packaging solutions conforming to the highest international standards and quality, functionality, cost, market/marketing, safety, regulatory and legal requirements - including product stability testing. Proposes improvements to existing packaging. Maintains existing packaging as required.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend cost saving, complexity reduction, as well as process and value-engineering opportunities. Proactively drive execution of these initiatives in collaboration with R&D, Supply Chain, Purchasing and external partners.
- Identify, develop, implement and reporting of local Sustainability initiatives that contribute to Henkel's Sustainability Strategy. Supports compliance with APCO covenant obligations.
- Leads work steams such as full delivery of small projects or initiatives.
- Develop strong and collaborative relationships with Global teams and packaging suppliers to broaden knowledge and skills. Provides technical advice and support as required, to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Collects technical data required for specifications, labelling and other compliance requirements. Maintains accurate, up to date and secure records for all packaging and activities - including ensuring packaging materials and articles are well maintained in Henkel systems.
- Management of lab consumables, calibration, and maintenance. Maintains high standards of hygiene and housekeeping in lab.
- Degree(s) in Packaging/Chemical/Mechanical/Biochemical Engineering or comparable degree.
- Previous experience in lab environment and 1-3 years' experience in any packaging field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail and eagerness to learn.
- Self-motivated, creative, and an open-minded team-player, and able to work autonomously.
- Maintains high standards and is results orientated.
- Able to critically analyse situations and provide insightful comments and improvements.
- Able to manage workload, meet project deadlines and perform tasks in an organized manner.
- Experience in using measurement and testing (electromechanical) lab equipment. Comfortable operating larger scale equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop), and statistical analysis software. Additional experience with 2D/3D CAD design software is desirable.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.