At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE :
• To supervise new plant commissioning and development.
• Development of manufacturing processes and technologies for Liofol, MPT products.
• Respecting highest international standards of Quality, Safety/Health/Environment.
• Scale-up to industrial scale, verification and production.
• Start-up support.
• Review and judgement of State-of-the-art technologies in consultation with CofC.
• Management of international development projects in multifunctional global teams
• Close cooperation with external partners (suppliers and scientists in educational institutions.
• Considered a process expert for Liofol technology.
• To scale up polymer batches from Lab or through technology transfer.
• Leading technology transfers of the other technology. • Job Location: Kurkumbh, Maharastra
YOUR SKILLS :
• B.E./ B.Tech (Chemical Engg) with knowledge of Process design and Plant commissioning
• P&ID Projects, Project Involvement, RFQ involvement, Support CAPEX project, AutoCAD Knowledge, Engineering Drawing
• 12 to 15 years of relevant experience into Chemical/Specialty Chemical industries
• Good Communication Skill
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.