At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Technical expertise in process of productive systems related to a specific business technology related to following areas: Filling, Packaging, Single Unit Dose
- Define strategy within the area of responsibility incl. seeking for alignment and smart confrontation when required.
- Working with cross-divisions teams, deliver the engineering support for minor and major capital investment projects throughout the entire life cycle
- Accountable for basic and detailed engineering deliverables activities (review, supervise and develop)
- Coordinate and interact with Henkel preferred suppliers to drive the continuous improvement of Laundry & Home Care process units and relevant machinery standards.
- Technology development and scouting to integrate to Henkel environment.
- Develop and maintain documentation standards for relevant activities, such as machinery standards/specifications, test plans, validation procedures.
- Proactive driver of smart digital/innovative solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely technical assistance support to operation with effective and sustainable solutions, by driving the root cause analysis of reported issues, defining the mitigating actions, and ensuring their implementation.
- Promote information exchange between different stakeholders, actively coach, develop tools, build documentation, and share knowledge.
- Engineering Degree (mechanical, electrical, industrial, or chemical)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in process engineering/project management/technology management in a manufacturing environment preferably in FMCG.
- Process and packaging experience in any of the following areas: Filling , Packaging , Single Unit Dose
- Proven experience in Capital Investment projects management is a plus
- Fluent in English, additional languages (German) is a plus.
- CAD software / MS Project experience.
- Process simulations (discrete and/or continuous events) and process analytics background is a plus
- Strong project management skills in a multinational environment
- Strong commitment to safety, sustainability, and quality
- Passion for technical innovation and leading-edge technologies.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with multi-functional teams.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong change manager that can persuade & lead with conviction
- Flexibility to travel worldwide.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.