At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Plant engineer oversees the electrical mechanical systems of the plant, from installation to troubleshooting, he may be called on to improve efficiency, upgrade to new technologies, repair equipment, increase production, reduce bottlenecks in manufacturing and execute capital improvement project in line with Henkel performance and SHEQ KPIs.
- This position will also take care of train blue and white collar staff.
- 1. Design all preventive maintenance programs in coordination with engineering & production staff. Evaluate the need for new equipment to maintain plant proficiency and requisitions materials, resource, material and spare parts list. Assist in the development and implementation of the annual capital budget.
- 2. Plan, lead and direct maintenance technicians during the daily preventive and corrective operations within the allocated area (Mixing, filling/packaging, utilities/facilities...)
- 3. Serve as project or task manager for large projects with minimal support, prepare and revises material, and service contract specifications, reviews bids, recommends awarding of contracts, and recommend allocation of budgeted funds and requests investment approval, authorizes payment requests upon approval, and initiates purchase orders.
- 4. Ensure vendors/subcontractors are manufacturing products according to product specifications. Lead maintenance technicians & construction administration duties such as organization and direction of activities to maximize performance while minimizing cost and environmental impact.
- 5. Perform independent research to optimize performance of production processes, stay informed concerning new manufacturing technologies and equipment in order to manufacture and reduce cost through efficiencies.
- 6. Attend staff meetings, manage, develop, trains, coaches, and evaluate direct reports.
- 7. Ensure that plant systems are maintained through the administration of a preventive maintenance system. Maintain and develop plant drawings, standards and procedures as appropriate.
- Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering Master Degree
- Open Minded, customer oriented & team player, with perfect command of English and French languages
- Familiar with Digital insights, ERPs for e.g. SAP and other web interface management softwares Ability to draft, read and understand machines & parts technical DWG drawings Manufacture of SolidWorks design parts using 3D printing Engineering Management, Technology, Technology Roadmapping, Finance, Analytics, Project Management, Optimiziation, Strategy, System Engineering, Process Engineering, Microsoft Project MSP
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.