At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Proactively develops new encapsulating materials and leads projects that generate a competitive edge in the electronics industry.
- Technical expert in polymer chemistries, polymer network physics, highly filled suspension rheology, and/or resin cure chemistry.
- Manages technical aspects of project within stage gate system in conjunction with professional project manager.
- Translates customer and market feedback into technical specifications and develops product formulations and applicable data packages for specific customers and general market.
- Reads and interprets patents, examines new product concepts and technology, and determines how to improve or utilize technology.
- Generates intellectual property in the form of patents, trade secrets, and formulation know how.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or related fields. A minimum of 3 years of work experience in product development, M.S. Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science, or related fields, and 5 years in product development.
- Other equivalents are a B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry Materials Science, or related fields with a minimum of 10 years of product development-related experience.
- Broad based knowledge of polymer science, including polymer chemistry, structure property relationships, rheology, bulk and adhesive mechanics of soft materials.
- Some understanding of encapsulation and/or composite materials a plus.
- An understanding of the requirements of applications and assemblies in the semiconductor and electronics industry.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: