At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Provides engineering support for analysis, design, purchase, modification, installation, and start-up of production and facility equipment and systems.
- Analyzes production and facilities operations/issues, performs necessary engineering design and layout, prepares cost estimates, and makes recommendations to meet specific project needs.
- Investigates, evaluates, and selects equipment and system components necessary to meet project and or improvements requirements.
- Prepares work specifications and negotiates contracts for work to be performed by outside contractors. Coordinates/directs work of outside contractors to ensure quality completion of project and adherence to all applicable codes, regulations, and policies.
- Coordinates the installation and start-up of modified and/or new equipment with operations, contractors, and vendors.
- Provides engineering support to operations teams. Attends team meetings to facilitate communications, problem solving, and follow-up.
- Remains current with latest innovations in equipment and components through industry literature, demonstrations, exhibitions, and vendor contact.
- Facilitates continuous improvement by evaluation of existing operations in light of new technology, team needs, and cost/benefit opportunities.
- B.S. or equivalent Engineering Discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial). 1-3 years previous experience in High Speed Packaging Equipment in Consumer Products.
- Working Knowledge of CAD, Microsoft Office, Project Management Software.
- Working Knowledge of Motor Controls, Sensors, Basic Electrical Power Distribution, and PLC Capabilities.
- Excellent Organizational and Follow-up Skills.
- Ability to Manage Multiple Project Assignments Concurrently.
- Project Management Skills including Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting, Purchasing, Design and Layout, and Selection/Supervision of Contractors.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Able to Work Effectively in Team Environment. Committed to Continuous Learning.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: