Engineer/Scientist I - Energy StorageLocation:
Palo Alto, CAJob Summary and Description:
Performs routine engineering/ scientific analysis in technical or scientific areas. Works directly with EPRI staff and minimal interaction with members at direction of manager.
• Conducts technical searches and analyzes technical information in support of the project team.
• May conduct research at the direction of the project manager.
• Work is performed under general supervision.
Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Entry level engineering position.
• Incumbents must be able to exercise judgment, diligence, and attention to detail and demonstrate an aptitude for carrying out responsible technical assignments
• Effectively work as part of a team
• Intermediate verbal and written communication skills
• Requires supervision and guidance to conduct specific research tasks and complete projects
• Works closely with contractors or staff to complete project research
• May participate in multiple projects
• Individual contributor
EPRI participates in E-Verify, an online system operated jointly by the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration (SSA). EPRI uses the system to check the work status of new hires by comparing information from the employee's I-9 form against SSA and Department of Homeland Security databases.Note: To ensure compliance with U.S. export controls, please indicate your U.S. citizenship or (for foreign citizens) your U.S. visa/immigration status in your resume or cover letter.EPRI is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA/M/F/VETS/DisabledTogether . . . Shaping the Future of Energy.www.epri.comSummary
- Location: Palo Alto, CA
- Type: Full time