At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via :
- Access – Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership – Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership – Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and here’s how the QA Executive Level ll role will make an impact.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Process / review / coordinate document control requests in accordance with site best practices in both electronic and paper based systems
- Perform detailed batch record review of finished products prior to QP/QA release.
- Assist with the maintenance of the incident report system, supplier non-conformance system and the CAPA system.
- Perform detailed technical / quality review of all updated artwork. Approve final printed labelling (where applicable) and update master artwork files and packaging batch records.
- Assist in the management of Customer Quality Complaints/Medical Device Vigilance systems.
- Manage the companies’ routine commercial stability program.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual KPI/Management review data.
- Prepare annual product quality review reports.
- Maintain the companies incoming inspection program. Maintain and deliver quality related training to Viatris personnel.
- Dispositioning of Raw Materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in a Science related discipline and 3-5 years’ relevant experience within a pharmaceutical company with a minimum of 1 years’ experience within a Quality Assurance role.
- Experience of sterile manufacturing desirable but not essential. However, a combination of experience and/or education will be taken into consideration.
- Knowledge and or experience of all quality system aspects, incl. deviation management, CAPA, complaint handling, auditing, change management, supplier qualification, batch release.
- Experience of TrackWise or similar electronic document management systems is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication (oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Experience of working with various IT systems and software packages with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
At Viatris, we offer competitive salaries, benefits and an inclusive environment where you can use your experiences, perspectives and skills to help make an impact on the lives of others.