At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact?YOUR ROLE
- Steers and executes compliance with regulations and regulatory requirements during product development and distribution
- Shapes upcoming regulations on a regional or local level with the help of associations
- Coordinates and aligns new regulations with internal and external customers
- Executes the ingredient strategy with focus on compliance and sustainability
- Consults on most relevant compliance cases regarding ingredients
- Writes and supports safety report standards
- Leads and develops the regional or local regulatory team (if team leader)
- Checks and approves artwork Build efficient global intelligence network on existing and upcoming regulatory challenges.
- Collect and coordinate information and prepare regulatory documentation for submission to regulatory agencies or to commercial partners, advise on the submission strategy
- Review labeling and labels for compliance with regulatory requirements
- Review changes to existing products and SOPs to define the requirements for regulatory submissions
- Maintain current knowledge of FDA and international regulation, guidance and standards applicable to company products
- Analyzing all available information to bring potential issues to light as well as provide solutions.
Represent Regulatory Affairs on R&D product development project teams to ensure all regulatory requirements are met throughout the development process.
- Collaborate with other departments and contribute on planning global submissions.
- Complete submissions to FDA, Health Canada, and other regulatory entities.
- Review advertising and marketing material for appropriateness and compliance to regulatory requirements and laws.
- regulatory affairs
- regulatory compliance
- regulatory requirements
- product management
- product strategy
- quality management
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Excellent people leadership skills
The salary for this role is $90,000.00 - $105,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: