HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us. PROGRAM OVERVIEW
- The Prism Rotational Program is Henkel's entry-level, 12-month rotational program designed to attract, develop, and retain high-potential, diverse talent for the Adhesives business in the United States. During this exciting one-year program, you will be exposed to many different aspects of the Adhesives business through rotations, trainings, and networking events. You will receive high level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program.
- At the end of your 12-month program, you will receive extensive support in finding your next exciting role at Henkel, where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel your career forward.
- You will gain experience in both sales and technical customer service as well as gain a deep understanding of our exciting products and markets through rotations through various businesses within Henkel Adhesive Technologies.
- You will gain exposure to different customers and sales channels by working with our sales teams and speaking with customers.
- To increase your familiarity with Henkel products, you will spend some time in our labs learning about and testing our products.
- The Sales Engineer Track will prepare you to succeed in future roles in our commercial organization (sales, marketing, etc.).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- BS degree in Chemical, Material Science, Mechanical, Industrial, Polymer, Packaging or Biomedical Engineering, Economics, Business Administration or Marketing is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is preferred).
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is preferred).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Available for full-time employment in July 2023.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: