Medical City Las ColinasRN Cardiac Cath LabFull Time Days
Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Medical City Las Colinas we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) RN Cardiac Cath Lab and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
Medical City Las Colinas offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our RN Cardiac Cath Lab opening and continue to learn!
Job Summary and Qualifications
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
modifies patient care within the scope of the RN Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the patient receiving invasive, diagnostic and interventional procedures in the electrophysiology lab. In this role, the Cath Lab RN
will provide direct patient care to congenital patient populations.
- Monitoring physiologic and hemodynamic data for diagnostic and interventional cath and electrophysiological procedures
- Acting as circulating and scrub nurse
- Monitoring and recording patient's condition continuously during procedure on MacLab/CardioLab system
- Assisting with maintenance of equipment and supply inventory
- Obtaining supplies for individual cases
- Ensuring all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab team are met.
- Make assignments to licensed staff [LVN, RN] and delegate to unlicensed staff in compliance with current BNE rules in a structured health setting for patients with predictable as well as unpredictable health needs.
What qualifications you will need:
- Minimum of one-year Cath Lab experience or critical care experience in a hospital setting required
- Current TX RN license required or RN compact license acceptable
- ASN Required, BSN preferred
- BLS is required issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- ACLS is required issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Las Colinas, built in 1997, is a 100+ bed full service, acute-care facility. We offer a wide range of services, including dedicated women's services, Level II NICU, robotic surgery and emergency services. We are a Primary Stroke Center. We are accredited by The Joint Commission, American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. We offer a high level of stroke treatment and care to patients in Dallas County. We offer customer conveniences and state-of-the-art technology to exceed our patient's expectations. We provide a pleasing environment. We offer amenities such as: private rooms, concierge service, wireless internet and an executive chef. We pride ourselves on raising the standards of the hospital experience. We focus on patient safety, comfort and wellness. Medical City Las Colinas partners with over 400 physicians. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
\nHCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our RN Cardiac Cath Lab opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.