Who We Are:
Fuels and Energy Development Section works in pilot plant services and process development of new first of their kind processes.
Objectives of this Role:
- Manage and execute process development projects in chemistry (hydroprocessing, pyrolysis, catalysis, and biomass to various products).
- Expand capabilities through innovative internal and external research in areas related to pyrolysis, renewable fuels, gasification, electrochemical processes, process electrification and others.
- Mentor engineering and technical staff in applying fundamental chemical principles.
- Investigate new and additional analytical tools for near-real time and real time process chemistry.
- Design, setup, perform safety reviews, and execute lab and pilot plant scale experiments and programs.
- Publish and present findings for noncommercial work.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Project management (interact with clients and management, budget, reporting) and technical project planning.
- Data compilation and reporting.
- Project buildup and operations.
- Prepare proposals and business plans for technical areas.
- Develop business.
- Oversee technical and engineering staff in project execution.
- Train staff.
- Attend and be part of technical organizations.
- Requires a PhD with a 3.00 GPA in Chemistry or Physical Chemistry
- Shift work required
- 5 years: project management and project execution
- Process development, pilot plants
- A valid/clear driver's license is required