Full time Shift:
12 Hour Night ShiftDescription:
Great opportunity for a Registered Nurse, RN to work in an organization that focuses on treating the whole person, physically, emotionally and spiritually.MacNeal Hospital is located approximately 30 minutes from Downtown Chicago!
We are seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) who are dedicated to providing exceptional care to those we serve at MacNeal Hospital. In return, we provide a supportive atmosphere where you can grow your career and make a lasting impact. We are a team-oriented unit that provides opportunities to manage a wide range of diagnoses and advancement of nursing skills. Join us and become #LoyolastRoNg!
MacNeal Hospital's Emergency Department is a Level II Trauma Center with two dedicated trauma resuscitation rooms in our 26-bed Emergency Department. We are Emergency Department Approved for Pediatrics (EDAP). We support an acuity-based staffing model in our fast-paced environment and provide care to a wide range of patients allowing our RN's to grow and gain valuable experience.We offer our RNs:
• Benefits from Day One
• Competitive Shift Differentials including charge and preceptor roles
• Career Development
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Educational Stipend
• Certification reimbursement (up to 1 certification)
• Referral Rewards
• Weekender program
• Nurse Residency program for new grads (Transition to Practice)Our Promise to You:
Joining Loyola Medicine is being a part of an organization that treats the human spirit in our patients and fellow colleagues. We are a part of a community which believes in giving back to those we serve.
• We serve together in the spirit of the Gospel as a compassionate and transforming healing presence within our communities
• We live and breathe our guiding behaviors: we support each other in serving, we communicate openly, honestly, respectfully, and directly, we are fully present, we are all accountable, we trust and assume goodness in intentions, and we are continuous learnersWhat Registered Nurse RN will need:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- A Degree from an accredited school/college of nursing is required- BSN or ADN
- BLS Provider (accredited by the American Heart Association) required prior to hire
- Illinois Board of Nursing license prior to hire
- The interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of hospital personnel and with external parties, frequently in situations which are sensitive and/or of significance to the entire hospital
- The managerial skills necessary to plan, organize, direct, and control the operation of a large and critical Division and effectively delegate such managerial responsibilities to qualified subordinates
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.