Who We Are:
We focus on particle emissions measurement from engines and aftertreatement systems for various engine platforms, fuels and oils. We also specialized in particle instrumentation, calibration, sensors, portable emissions measurement, battery emissions under fire, and tire and brakes emissions.
Objectives of this Role:
- To augment the support of growing activities in the area of Particle Science.
- To execute and master one area of technology within the particle science & technology such as particle emissions from batteries, tire & brakes, instrument and sensor development, calibration & other areas of our growing business.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Support staff in complex projects related to particle science.
- Analyze and report data.
- Calibrate particle instruments and sampling systems.
- Requires a Bachelors or a Masters or a PhD with a 3.00 GPA in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering disciplines with a focus on thermal science
- 0-2 years: thermal science related engineering
- MS/PhD graduate work must have a focus on particle science
- A valid/clear driver's license is required