At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Installation, support and maintenance of the user environment.
- Arranges, executes and coordinates the installation as required and conducts such tests as necessary.
- Monitors users' operations, records frequency and attends to problems experienced and takes corrective action and reports.
- Coordinates and documents equipment information in the asset register and maintains on a periodic basis as directed.
- Controls extent and content of licence agreements and monitors and reports on compliance as directed.
- Monitors user ability and their satisfaction with the software and OS and takes corrective action and reports.
- Installation, support and maintenance of the server environment.
- Initiates, executes and coordinates the installation as required and conducts such tests as necessary.
- Initiates, executes and tests back up of servers, ensures integrity, ensures offsite storage and rotates on a weekly basis as per the backup procedure.
- Ensures all windows systems are fully maintained.
- Monitors breaches of security, enforces password changes as directed and makes recommendations on improvements required, including virus protection.
- Develops, implements and tests disaster recovery process as specified in the DR procedure. Ensure full documentation of DR processes.
- SAP B1: Matching the requirements of users with the technology available and maintaining the software environment and contributing to the ability of users to ensure optimum utilization of software available.
- Action of tasks as requested by the EIMEA region. Actions, tests and reports on activities as requested by the IMEA region.
- Prepares the annual budget, reviews expenditure and takes corrective action to ensure cost control.
- Bachelors' degree in Information Technology, Computer Science
- 5-7 years work experience
- People management
- Technological/market know-how
- Strong project management skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.