Labcorp Drug Development continues to grow! We have an opening for a Research Scientist
to join our Immunology & Immunotoxicology (I&I) team in Somerset, NJ. Take your career to the next level. Join the global leader in drug development using state-of-the-art technology to address the many challenges of the immune system in our mission to improve health and improve lives.
Some of the duties include:
- Provide flow cytometry laboratory support to the I&I group with a deep understanding of flow cytometry concepts, such as panel design and optimization.
- Hands-on experience working with various flow cytometry instruments and able to perform analysis on a variety of analytical applications; FACSDiva or FCS express etc.
- Technical support for the planning and directing of method development, method validation projects, and studies in compliance with appropriate SOPs, Study documentation, and regulatory guidelines.
- Develops, modifies, validates, and performs methods for routine and/or non-routine Immunotoxicology analyses.
- Lead the research and development of new assays internally and transfer of client methods into I&I
- A recognized expert in troubleshooting and problem-solving of methods and instrumentation with the capability to efficiently share knowledge
- Assists in writing reports and protocols for method development and validation work.
- Day-to-day monitoring and supervision of analyst's work, ensuring procedures are scientifically robust, and meeting client requirements.
- Work to obtain new business through sponsor meetings/inspections and attendance and contribution to relevant conferences.
- Collaborate with Study Directors (SD) and Responsible Scientists (RS) on GLP and non-GLP studies as a main point of contact to ensure I&I-associated endpoints meet regulatory and client requirements
- Knowledge of GXP and regulatory agencies is required.
- Ph.D. or MSc, in Immunology or relevant discipline area
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
Help us make a difference.
Patients can't wait. Neither can we.Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.