Milan Institute of Cosmetology - Palm Desert, CA campus is seeking Cosmetology Instructors to mentor, teach and motivate our students. If you are ready to share your knowledge and skills in the Cosmetology industry with our students
, please apply immediately.Job Responsibilities
- Teaching, mentoring, motivating, and coaching students on the clinic floor and in the classroom, using company-approved curriculum.
- Preparing students to pass the State Board exam and ensuring compliance with State Board rules.
- Participate in various administrative duties such as attending faculty meetings, accurately recording grades and attendance, and counseling students.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Current Cosmetology license per State requirement
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the Cosmetology
- Prior teaching experience preferred but not required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills
- Computer skills necessary
Company Benefits include group health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, vacation, sick, and holiday pay. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this exciting career opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to: Adelle Florez, Campus Director, and Shannon Rohland, Education Leader (COS)
is a private post-secondary college and a leader in the Allied Health, Business, and Cosmetology fields. To learn more about Milan Institute, we invite you to visit our website at www.milaninstitute.edu.