At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Lead the development and implementation of short- and long-term strategies to ensure that the plant operates at optimum manufacturing efficiency and output levels while highest Safety, Quality, Environmental standards and excellent customer service is maintained.
- Play a key role in deploying the global Production strategy by the correct use of all methodologies and tools provided within the OEE with purpose glidepath frame.
- Close alignment with HPS, International and Cluster production, Human Resources, Planning & other areas as regional and international SHE-Q, Engineering, R&D and Controlling.
- Bachelor's in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial)
- Understanding of Lean Manufacturing Process Engineering SHEQ Auto CAD is a plus
- 1 - 2 years working experience in maintenance
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.