At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- This position is highly important among the engineering team, securing the on time delivery of technical goods (machines, spare parts) and ensuring their constant availability to better serve the porduction.
- Understanding the plant needs of technical purchase, identifying the list of purchasing with all factory responsible areas engineers, developing and implementing projects to improve the factory KPIs will also be part of the main focus.
- This position will also take care of train blue and white collar staff.
- 1. Prepare the list of technical purchase (spare parts, machines/equipment/system or any technical solution) in coordination with plant area leaders (mixing, filling, utilities...) based on their input and in accordance to machine supplier manuals with regards to parts life cycle management,
- 2. Initiate request for quotations and conduct technical negotiation with local & global suppliers, review the offers with the assistance of area engineers, local & global purchasing, logistics & finance teams, initiate purchase request & shipment follow up,
- 3. Coordinate quality control inspection of goods once received on site by involving expert & committee,
- 4. Introduce claims with suppliers and follow up in case of poor quality goods reception,
- 5. Liaise with suppliers and OEM to propose alternative solutions according to new technologies, obsolete parts exchange based and equipment upgrade,
- 6. Conduct spare part inventory management, internal & external audits and participate to regular coordination meetings, 7. Manage the spare part warehouse cost plan, optimization and participate
- Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering master degree
- Open Minded, customer oriented & team player, with perfect command of English and French languages
- Familiar with ERPs for e.g. SAP and other web interface management software Ability to read and understand machines & parts technical drawings Familiar with international trade (Incoterms, liability & insurance, transportation)
- Manufacture of SolidWorks design parts using 3D printing Engineering Management, Technology, Finance, Analytics, Project Management, Optimization, Strategy, System Engineering, Process Engineering Pack Office, Incoterms,
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.