At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- The Lab Technician will support development of sealants technology for the metal packaging industry.
- Conducts laboratory work in a safe manner, follow and adhere to Henkel corporate SHE / safety standards, policies and procedures, including the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment and well as Maintaining lab to 5S standards.
- Follow and perform established test methods with good reliability/reproducibility.
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted standards and communicate to internal/external customers, in timely manner.
- Lab manufacture of developmental formulations.
- Test new raw materials and check their technical readiness in our product formulations.
- Effectively work and collaborate with cross functional project teams.
- Associate degree or bachelor's degree with chemistry coursework, or previous experience as a lab technician is required.
- Must be a self-starter, who can work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to stand for long period of time while working in the lab
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: