Lab Admininstrator (on-site in Daytona, Beach)
- Holly Hill, FL
- Closing date
- Mar 28, 2023
- Pharmaceutical, Laboratory
- Organization Type
- Responsible for providing day-to-day administration of laboratory.
- Facilitates the work flow through the laboratory to ensure completion of processing in a timely manner for all studies assigned to the site.
- Inventories reagents and supplies to ensure uninterrupted operations. Places orders for supplies to maintain adequate supplies at all times.
- Attends initiation meetings, as required.
- Assists with orientation and training of lab staff.
- Works with management to set standards, policies, and guidelines for the efficient operation of the laboratory.
- Supports and participates in Corporate and Department initiatives regarding quality system implementation, maintenance, and continuous quality improvement activities
- Instill in all team members the Company's commitment to quality and meeting the client's requirement without error, on time, every time.
- Work with study teams to ensure protocol specifications are followed.
- Continuously seeks out new and better ideas, driving best practices.
- Bachelors of Science in Scientific field or equivalent experience.
Minimum Work Experience:
2-3 years clinical Laboratory experience. Additional experience may be substituted for education requirements
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert