Assistant/Associate Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- St. Louis Metropolitan Area
- Saint Louis, Missouri (US)
- Closing date
- Aug 9, 2023
- Doctors, Otolaryngology
- Organization Type
- University and College
St. Louis Metropolitan Area
TITLE: Assistant/Associate Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
TRACK: Tenure Track
- Administration 10%
- Service 90%
- Sensitive to the needs of underrepresented minority populations.
- Ability to obtain MD Licensure in the State of Illinois.
- Possess competency in all areas of Otolaryngology.
- Demonstrate an interest in undergraduate and residency training.
- $450 - $550K
- Retirement, Health Insurance, Retirement, Educational Benefits
- Full time faculty position
ACCEPTING CV’S and COVER LETTER’S
Mr. J.W. Taylor – 800-933-1884
Apply for Assistant/Associate Professor of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert