At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Develop and execute investment projects safely, in line with the agreed objectives and according to Henkel project management framework.
- Responsible of all technical and engineering aspects of the assigned projects in the European region.
- Support and/or lead all projects phases including preliminary study, project set-up, investment request, scheduling, execution, control, commissioning, closure and lesson learn tracking.
- Identify and evaluate potential risks. Define mitigation actions, resolve and escalates issues as needed.
- Manage project stakeholders, ensure effective communication and liaise with project and technology experts for professional support and advise.
- Work in accordance with Henkel project management standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies and systems.
- Support implementation the of company strategies in terms of engineering, maintenance, sustainability and operation standardization and continuous improvement.
- Actively contribute with know-how exchange within the European Engineering Network.
- Bachelor degree or above in industrial engineering (preferred Chemical or Mechanical).
- Preferably but not mandatory 3+ years of work experience in Project Engineering or Project Management in capex investments projects.
- Strong Project Management skills including supporting tools.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the chemical industrial production processes.
- Very highly safety-oriented mindset and knowledge of ATEX and Seveso Directive.
- Very high degree of self-governance and flexibility.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with stakeholders across all levels in multi-functional teams.
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, MS Project).
- Highly proficient in spoken and written French and English.
- Willingness to travel in Europe up to 30% of the time depending on the assignments.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.