At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Managing local automation projects from planning through programming till handover. Lead of smaller programming team.
- Manages and supervises the technical implementation of advanced (Industry 4.0) and digital solutions on site.
- Be member of project team with field commissioning of equipment and integration of control system.
- Support local project and maintenance team.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bachelor degree, Electrical engineering/ Mechatronic engineering or similar
- 3+ year experience
- Implement the technical requirements of advanced (Industry 4.0).
- Siemens PLC programing
- Fluent English and Hungarian both written and spoken
- 13th and 14th month salary
- Annual incentive bonus
- Exceptionally high Cafeteria allowance
- Discounts on Henkel products (up to 20-50% discount)
- Quarterly high value Henkel Washing and Cleaning Products package
- Company health program
- Safe working environment
- Company bus shuttle/commuting subsidy
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.