At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? $12,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS YOUR ROLE
- The Automation Technician acts as a technical resource to our teams to ensure they have the proper support needed to perform their daily tasks. The individual selected for this role will be assigned to 3rd shift (10:30 PM - 6:30 AM).
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace and optimize equipment performance with technological improvements.
- Lead and support key project activities including new machine installations and packaging lines.
- Enhance GUI interfaces for operations and maintenance personnel.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and processes.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Advancement in ISA certification.
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering Technology, ISA certification or commensurate work experience in the industrial automation industry.
- Experience in troubleshooting and programming Rockwell automation systems including Allen Bradley PLCs, GUIs and network-based topologies.
- Knowledge of manufacturing/processing/packaging equipment (logic controllers, VFDs, motor specifications, vision systems).
- 3 to 5 years of current or recent experience in a technical support or engineering role within a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in Excel, VBasic, PLCs, AutoCAD.
- Willing to work weekend overtime shifts including paid on-call responsibilities.
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures including Arc Flash safety protocols.
The hourly range for this role is $31.00 to $39.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: