At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Ensures SHE and compliance.
- Conducts all laboratory work in a safe manner including the use of proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), adherence to site safety practices, use of laboratory equipment, 5S, etc.
- Executes lab testing and generates test data, documentation and laboratory reports.
- Communicates basic observations regarding data and/or experimental outcome.
- Provides support for projects assigned by Engineers and/or Supervisor.
- Assists in maintaining project timelines.
- Employs basic problem-solving skillsets to overcome project bottlenecks and maintain project deliverable dates.
- Programming of robots, comfortable with a variety of curing and dispensing equipment.
- May train other technicians regarding equipment operation and/or test procedures.
- Take on equipment ownership and responsible for maintaining safe operation of the assigned equipment.
- Reporting of laboratory results and methods according to accepted company lab practices; results, reports and observations will be communicated to internal/external customers.
- Understanding of mathematical and statistical techniques relevant to adhesive product testing.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Chemistry, Biology or a science field. Preferred bachelor's degree in chemistry, Biology or a science field.
- Experience working in a Chemical laboratory is preferred.
- Ability to gather, understand, and interpret chemical, physical and mechanical data.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other team members in product development programs.
- Solid interpersonal skills. Candidate must be able to work as a team member and independently on multi-task assignments.
- Knowledgeable in Power Point, Word, Lotus Notes, Excel and Statistical Analysis Software is preferred.
The salary for this role is $48000.00 - $68,000.00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: