At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Support the site's implementation of Lean practices and the Henkel Production System (HPS) by delivering training and providing technical advice, so that plant costs, productivity, and reliability are continually improved.
- Facilitate the development of a Lean culture
- Identify improvement opportunities within Operations, Supply Chain, and the Business and provide input on potential projects so that a continual improvement project pipeline is maintained and effectively implemented
- Provide professional Development and Training to onsite teams using lean tools and methodology.
- Work with site to identify, implement, and validate savings opportunities to drive reduction in defects, cost and working capital.
- Lead the Check/Adjust meetings to help improve site results and develop employees to become better problem solvers using the A3 Problem Solving methodology
- Facilitate Continuous Improvement (CI) Workshops (3-10 days) targeting the outcome of sustainable improvements Lead cultural changes at the site and support continued deployment of HPS within Henkel
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineer • 2 or more years of experience in lean manufacturing environment
- 3-5 yrs manufacturing experience
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, Visual Management, 5S, Value Stream Mapping, A3
- Experience in Manufacturing or Supply Chain processes
- Ability to learn quickly and identify improvement opportunities - high energy and self-starting innovative individual.
- Facilitative leadership skills - influencing, mentoring, and coaching
- Lean certification, preferred
The salary for this role is $77,400 - $107,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: