At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Performance management based on comprehensive department goals and KPIs ensuring execution of all key priorities and report results as required.
- Responsible for reliable production schedule adherence and comprehensive cost management to be able to deliver on time to competitive cost.
- Constantly developing an effective, forward-looking and entrepreneurial diverse team
- Deliver valuable impulses for the mid/ long-term site operational strategy in alignment with company`s & Business strategy.
- Initiating and driving Continuous improvement in and beyond his/her area of responsibility
- Management of an organizational unit with multiple functions including budget responsibility, qualification of employees/managers, resource planning
- Ensuring compliance with all quality, regulatory, financial and safety regulation
- Define Road Map to support the company strategy in terms of sustainability target fulfillment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and a proven track record of successful performance leading a manufacturing site or larger operational unit
- Academic qualification in Engineering, Industrial management, chemistry required.
- Familiar with Global Quality standards ISO 9001:2015/ IATF16949 and comparable quality standards within the automotive industry
- Experience in Manufacturing Quality, Supplier Quality in previous roles
- LEAN Management and six sigma experience desired
- Fluent English, minimum basic Dutch level
- Proven leadership and management skills with a track record of building a performance culture and an ability to optimize team performance and development
- Strong communication skills at different levels in / external
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against efficiency targets
- Financially experience of managing budgets
- Change agent who is resilient, self-motivated, able to work well under pressure and inspire others to achieve goals
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally throughout the company
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.