At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Adhesive Technologies help to transform entire industries and provide our customers with a competitive advantage through adhesives, sealants and functional coatings. With our trusted brands, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- As an HPS Site Leader, you will serve as a transformative leader, driving operational excellence through our Henkel Production System (HPS). Your expertise in Lean and Industrial Engineering will be critical to enhancing site operations, improving key performance metrics, and evolving a culture of continuous improvement. You will actively identify, quantify, and implement operational improvements and effectively communicate with local leadership to support the growth of lean culture across the site.
- Leadership and Vision: Champion the HPS and industrial engineering initiatives at the site level, in alignment with the Director of Operations/Plant Manager, fostering a high-performance culture.
- Transformational Change: Act as a change agent, facilitating the implementation of a high-performance organization program when necessary, ensuring smooth transition and optimal results.
- Performance Enhancement: Identify cost-saving, cost avoidance, and process improvement opportunities, ensuring projects are appropriately tracked and monitored.
- Performance Monitoring: Track and monitor continuous improvement projects, supporting the Plant Manager with comprehensive monthly reporting.
- Training and Development: Empower employees through training, coaching, and mentoring on Lean tools and HPS standards to ensure a consistent application of best practices across the site.
- Continuous Improvement: Facilitate Value Stream Mapping (VSM) and cross-functional CI workshops, focusing on targeted improvements in line with site needs.
- Project Support: Collaborate on Lean Six Sigma projects, providing support and insight to optimize outcomes.
- Strategic Planning: Develop a forward-thinking 12-month CI Roadmap aligned with site and regional needs, providing monthly updates to drive KPI improvement.
- Process Evaluation: Regularly evaluate Lean maturity through quarterly HPS assessments, identifying gaps and creating actionable plans to address them.
- Implementation: Support the implementation of HPS Standards including the MOS (Management Operating System) when applicable.
- Knowledge Sharing: Proactively share Lean Best Operation Practices with regional teams and other plants using various communication platforms like Yammer, SharePoint, HPS Connect, etc.
- Engagement: Maintain visibility and presence on the shop floor, facilitating open communication and employee engagement, encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- A bachelor's degree in business, Engineering, Operations, Supply Chain or a related field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years' experience preferred in a lean manufacturing environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership and team-building abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Lean Manufacturing methodologies including Visual Factory Management, Standard Work, 5S, and Problem Solving.
- Solid project management skills with proven ability to lead continuous improvement workshops/events.
- Proficient in using data analysis tools and statistical software to track and evaluate the effectiveness of improvement initiatives.
- Strong communication, leadership, and project management skills.
The salary for this role is $80,000-$100,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: