We are more than just science. At our heart, we are 1700 employees united by an inspiration to care for our community. We are CVMC. SIGN ON BONUS & RELOCATION ELIGIBLE!
- Sign-on bonus is available with 2 year commitment - up to $10,000! Must have at least one year of experience.
Please note that current University of Vermont Health Network employees are excluded from eligibility for this bonus. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Relocation Assistance is available for candidates who are joining us from a distance that is greater than 50 miles from their previous role and home - up to $9,200!
3pm - 3amPOSITION SUMMARY:
The Registered Nurse (RN) in the Emergency Room is responsible for direct and indirect professional nursing care to patients, serves as patient advocate, and provides teaching, counseling and emotional comfort to patients and family members.
- Provides direct care to assigned patients in conformance with hospital policies, professional standards, physician orders, and approved plan of care.
- Responsible for indirect nursing functions and activities of assigned nursing personnel. Functions within limits of Vermont Nurse Practice Act, Code of Ethics for Nurses, and hospital and nursing department policies and procedures.
- Supports philosophy, objectives, and goals of nursing department. Nursing process will be utilized in the provision of patient care.
Current RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Vermont is required.EXPERIENCE:
One year of experience to be proficient in all phases of assigned duties.BENEFITS:
We offer health, dental, vision, paid time off, and so much more! Review our benefit summary at: https://www.cvmc.org/about-cvmc/careers/benefitsLEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM:
- We are CVMC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw88cCmq_3o
- What makes CVMC Nursing so great? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUGtDcaX6TM&list=PLtNh0GypcImY8mQsdnuCtomZW0wKTW-rQ
- To learn more information about our ED team visit: https://www.cvmc.org/departments-programs/emergency-department
- To learn more about CVMC visit www.cvmc.org or review our fact sheet at https://www.cvmc.org/sites/default/files/documents/CVMC-Fact-Sheet.pdf