At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Researches and develops groundbreaking technologies.
- Identifies opportunities for new technology, products or performance improvements
- Leads one or multiple R&D projects critical to business.
- Actively makes specialized knowledge available to the organization
- Acts as an ambassador for the scientific community of Henkel Adhesive Technologies both internally and externally Identifies and engages valuable external partners
- Acts as responsible for new research, IP, publications, technology roadmap
- Secures IP position in own area of development Steers and facilitates knowledge sharing and supports project teams in solving problems
- Acts as an advisor for management and steering committees
- Contributes actively to scientific publications and forums with papers and presentations
- Bachelor's degree or higher in electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, materials sciences, or other related scientific disciplines.
- Three or more years' experience with composite materials and related thermal management materials.
- Subject matter expert on electromagnetic shielding and/or absorbing materials.
- Strong understanding of electrical and electromagnetic properties and testing.
- Hands-on experience with an in-depth knowledge of raw materials, product launch, product development, and "out-of-box" technologies.
- Polished data analysis techniques, IP knowledge, Safety Health and Environmental qualities (SHEQ).
Knowledge of structure property relationships, both mechanical and electrical.
- Understanding of formulation chemistries, including silicone/acrylates/urethanes/hot melts; adhesives, coatings, and sealants.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with internal and external partners across multiple projects.
- Follow safety procedures in laboratory, facility, and office environment.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: