An amazing opportunity to join world-renowned experts who are at the forefront in their field in the heart of Dallas, Texas.
· Provide leadership, direction and teaching in this academic, integrated, inter-disciplinary pediatric environment.
· Academic rank (assistant or associate professor) based on experience and background through the hospital’s academic partner, UT Southwestern
· The service includes caring for children with spina bifida and other complex medical, neuro-developmental, and neuromuscular concerns within an integrated “sub-specialty medical home model”.
· Research is a key component of this position as Scottish Rite is one of the select sites for the National Spina Bifida Patient Registry in collaboration with the Centers for Disease Control.
· “This position is the epitome of what someone in this field would aspire to do”
· The position is 70% clinical and 30% research and program administration.
· Candidates should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities; or fellowship-trained with a focus on Pediatric Complex Care
Compensation and Benefits Details:
· Competitive salary based on national benchmarks.
· Recruitment incentive includes signing bonus and relocation assistance.
· Professional development fund for CME and other professional expenses
· Benefits include medical, dental, vision as well as life insurance and disability, and retirement.
· Paid medical malpractice insurance.
Living in Dallas:
• Dallas is the fourth largest metropolitan area in the country. This booming city is full of entertainment options including professional sports teams: Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and more!
• Dallas is home to one of the largest urban arts districts, giving residents access to a cultural smorgasbord of fine art, performing arts, symphony, opera and theatre
• Educational choices abound from public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
• No state income tax
Scottish Rite for Children is one of the nation’s leading pediatric orthopedic centers. A wide range of orthopedic conditions are treated, as well as certain arthritic and neuro-developmental and learning disorders. Patients receive treatment regardless of the family’s ability to pay.
Contact Tonya Hamlin for more information.
Call | Text: 469-909-6693
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/thamlin-1