HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.YOUR ROLE
- Maintain chemical process equipment such as mixers, storage tanks, agitators, pumps, instrumentation, and valves.
- Maintain packaging equipment such as case formers, labeling equipment, automatic palletizers, stretch wrappers, bag inserters, and case sealers.
- Install and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and steam systems.
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean, and organized manner, complying with 5S housekeeping standards.
- Maintain and update technical skills and knowledge through on-the-job and formal training.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Comply with all Safety, Health, and Environmental policies, procedures and programs.
- High school diploma or GED; Must be able to pass Henkel's basic skills assessments.
- 3-5 years' experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must know mechanical and electrical principles.
- Must have basic-to-intermediate computer skills.
- Must have safe work record and excellent attendance record.
- Must be able to lift 55 pounds.
- Must be able to perform duties in heat, cold, around dust, chemicals, noise and heights.
- Must be able to pass forklift and fall protection certifications.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
The pay rate for this position is $30-34/hour. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: