At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us. Do you dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Support all regulatory tasks including product safety and regulatory related tasks.
- Provide support for product registration with local authorities.
- Control R&D projects in the plant with close cooperation with all other stakeholders (locally & regionally) for the formula & packaging projects (Production trials, Zero production, ...etc).
- Prepare product related technical documents.
- Coordinate with the regional PSAR Manager
- Support in packaging development tasks with full contact with regional packaging mangers for Henkel Consumer Brands.
- Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, Chemistry, Pharmacy or any relevant study.
- Fresh Graduates or maximum of 1 year of relevant R&D Experience.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Ability to communicate with internal & external stakeholders in an effective manner.
- Presentation, communications, influencing and motivational skills.
- Project management skills.
- Builds constructive/effective peer relationships.
- Personal learning agility.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.