At Henkel, you can build on a strong legacy and leading positions in both industrial and consumer businesses to reimagine and improve life every day. If you love challenging the status quo, join our community of over 50,000 pioneers around the globe. Our teams at Henkel Consumer Brands continuously drive the evolution in dynamic categories: Laundry & Home Care and Hair. With our trusted brands, including Persil and Schwarzkopf, our cutting-edge technologies and our disruptive solutions, you will have countless opportunities to explore new paths and develop your skills. Grow within our future-led businesses, our diverse and vibrant culture and find a place where you simply belong. All to leave your mark for more sustainable growth. Dare to make an impact? YOUR ROLE
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost.
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice.
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area Monitors KPIs for engineering processes.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise.
- Production Quality Engineering.
- Lean Manufacturing Process Engineering Technology.
- SHEQ Auto CAD Microsoft Project (MSP).
- Project Management Optimization HPS.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.JOB ID:
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions:
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.