2023 will potentially see Sandoz become a standalone organization! Already a global market leader in Generics and Biosimilar medicine, this is an exciting, once-in-a-career opportunity to set our own path forward as an independent, purpose-driven organization, and as the founders of a new Sandoz, this is a time of immense opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally!
Together we will shape the future of Sandoz... are you ready to make a difference?
As Medical Manager, you are responsible for the support of therapeutics on a medical scientific level and extensive support of internal and external stakeholders in Switzerland.
• Development and implementation of a national Medical Affairs Plan
• Focus on KOL management & scientific customer engagement
• Organization and supervision of national medical scientific projects such as advisory boards, symposia as well as educational events
• Monitoring and analysis of relevant developments regarding medical trends, as well as needs of patients, specialists in hospitals and retail, GPs, and pharmacists, as well as medical- and pharmacy-assistants
• Preparation and presentation of lectures for medical education events (external and internal), incl. briefing of external speakers
• Adequate cooperation and coordination with other departments (Marketing/Commercial, Market Access, Regulatory, Pharmacovigilance, Patient Safety, Communications, etc.) with proactive provision of relevant medical scientific information
• Creation of non-promotional material and content (e.g. disease awareness information, training slide-decks, etc.)
• Review of promotional- and non-promotional material
• Responding to medical inquiries from customers (Medwiss) and Sandoz-colleagues
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Minimum requirements :
What you'll bring to the role:
• Completed medical or scientific studies, preferably with MD, PhD or equivalent qualification
• Practical experience in healthcare, pharma-industry or pharmacy preferred
• Excellent presentation skills of scientific content
• Ability to understand and recognize relevant medical and scientific needs of HCPs and patients
• Thirst for knowledge, openness, commitment, and team spirit
• Business level proficiency in German and English (written and spoken) is essential. French and/or Italian is an advantage
*Some restrictions on flexible working options may apply and will be discussed during interview if applicable
Almost 500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2022 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
We are at a pivotal moment in our history giving us the freedom to invest in our future so we can continue to help millions of people access affordable high-quality medicines. Together we will shape the future of Sandoz, building an organization from the ground up and in return, experience an ambitious environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all individuals. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to receive more detailed information about the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Sandoz Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Sandoz and our career opportunities, join the Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/sandoztalentpool